Diplomate American Board of Urology
Request an Appointment
Board-Certified Urologist in Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Goli was born in India and raised in Hazard, Kentucky. He attended Transylvania University in Lexington, Kentucky, graduating with a Bachelor of Arts degree. He received his Doctor of Medicine at the University of Louisville. He is Associate Clinical Professor of UNLV School of Medicine and Surgery and has served as Secretary and Treasurer of Spring Valley Hospital for over five years. He is the current Chief of Urology at Summerlin Hospital and Southern Hills Medical Center and is on the Physicians Advisory Board for many healthcare companies.
Dr. Goli is a Diplomate of the American Board of Urology and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS) as well as the International College of Surgeons (FICS). He is licensed to see patients through evisits and telemedicine in Nevada, California, Arizona and Utah. Dr Goli assisted in the creation of a disposable cystoscope, available now for the increased safety of patients worldwide and performs the highest number of in office procedures for minimally invasive therapies for BPH and Overactive Bladder. Additionally, he performs the highest number of stone surgeries in Nevada.
Dr Goli has interests in all aspects of urology with special interests in minimally invasive procedures, including but not limited to:
• Trans perineal prostate biopsy under sedation for elevated PSA
• In office BPH treatment under local anesthesia including TUNA, Rezum, and Urolift
• In office overactive bladder (OAB) treatment under local anesthesia including Botox
• Shockwave treatment for erectile dysfunction
• Infertility evaluation/treatments
• In office vasectomy under local anesthesia
• In office extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy for kidney stones
Dr. Goli has lived in Las Vegas since the summer of 2000, with his wife, dogs, and cat. He enjoys running and racing cars in his spare time.
Dr. Goli is available for immediate and emergency appointments through our online scheduler, or by calling 702-316-1616.