Overactive Bladder Treatment in Las Vegas, NV
Find the most effective overactive bladder treatment option with our urology specialists at Las Vegas Urology. They will take the time to discuss all of the available overactive bladder treatment options to help determine what is best for you and your lifestyle. Call (702) 316-1616 to schedule an appointment at our office in Las Vegas or Henderson, NV today!
Overactive Bladder Symptoms
If you're experiencing the symptoms of common bladder control problems, it's time to see a bladder incontinence specialist who may ask you to fill out a symptom tracker to get a better idea of your daily experience and help confirm your diagnosis.
Symptoms of overactive bladder (OAB) include:
- Going before you reach the bathroom
- Experiencing frequent leaks
- Using pads or protective garments
- Frequent, uncontrollable urge to go
- Going more than 8 times a day
- Feeling like your bladder is never empty
Symptoms of urinary retention* include:
- Can't tell if your bladder is full
- Holding increasingly large amounts of urine
- Weak or dribbling stream
- Needing to use a catheter